Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

From Switzerland to Portugal

Hello from Portugal! It's been a pretty crazy couple of days getting used to the time change, figuring out everything in the town and adjusting to the language. Everyone on the team has been really welcoming and are willing to help me out when need be. I've already had two practices under my belt and it feels good to get back into training! I would have written a post earlier but the internet isn't set up in my apartment yet and then we left for a team trip in Portugal. And by the way, my apartment is awesome! We have so much room and everything is super nice. I think my room is actually bigger than the room I just moved out of in Champaign. I'm living with Valentina (from Switzerland) and Lindsey (from America). We even have a spare room just in case we have visitors.. so please come and visit!!

When I get back from Portugal I plan on giving a detailed account of my first week overseas! Things have been a whirlwind but I'm having a good time!

As the french would say.. Chow!

2 comments: